4 Decades of writings of Daniel P. Fitzpatrick Jr.

From: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheoryOfEverything/

For Norm, Medium, Sue and Bob Angstrom who were discussing this.

 

SUBJECT: Saul Perlmutter's discovered Acceleration

 

As Perlmutter said, this discovery is proof of Einstein's cosmological constant.

What is Einstein's cosmological constant?

It is a repulsive force equal and opposite to gravity between every entity.

This force can be now seen as between not only the stars but between atoms and molecules as well.

Einstein showed us that forces are identical to space-time distortions.

What is Einstein's Principle of Equivalence?

It is that "you cannot distinguish the force of gravity from an accelerating contraction."

If this is true - which it is.

Then how can you distinguish gravity's opposite force from an accelerating expansion.

You can't.

 

Einstein's Principle of Equivalence is telling you that if this cosmological constant force is really out there then you will not be able to distinguish it from an accelerating expansion.

This is not an accelerating, expanding universe.

Perlmutter has proven this because he has proven it's a force (cosmological constant) that we improperly discern as an accelerating expansion.

 

So Saul Perlmutter has proven this is a steady-state universe or better yet:

This is a connected universe just as Milo Wolff and I are telling you.

Read the following e-mail I sent to Milo Wolff yesterday:


Milo Wolff said:

>>>>>The property of communication between particles by means of their waves leads to a symmetry among all the particles of the universe.

In contrast, the real scalar quantum waves are on the micro quantum scale. One by one they are the structure of a single electron but contain the waves of all other electrons.. Your recognition of this is VERY IMPORTANT to understand the structure of the universe. I guess you realize that the inter-connected wave behavior means that each electron or proton, or neutron is also part of all the rest and vice-versa.<<<<<<

Milo,

Your first sentence hits it right on the mark.

What I have problems with is that last sentence

>>>>I guess you realize that the inter-connected wave behavior means that each electron or proton, or neutron is also part of all the rest and vice-versa<<<<

Could we make that last sentence a bit more exact by saying the following?

This present universe can be built IF

Each exact, individual, same frequency, same phase WAVE - that all these particles are composed of - has the greatest amount of connection between it and all the others.

Space is what is built from all these other waves that do NOT fit into that exact category.

Time is the next set of waves - the next set of waves - the next set of waves - the next set of waves - doing the above over and over again.

Motion then would change space-time as predicted by general relativity.

 

Fitz

============================== 

 

Later in mid October - after thinking about what Rhodes scholar, theoretical physics expert Milo Wolff said - I sent this reply:

========================

>>>Milo said, "What you say all seems reasonable. We shall see what happens
next."<<<

(In the above, Milo was only referring to the cosmological constant - steady-state universe statement)

 

But Milo,

If you can see that this seems reasonable then why wait?

Don't you want to know what causes both gravity (attractive force) and the cosmological constant (repulsive force)?

It's simple - look:

If mass is the measure of inertia then why does the electron have all those quantum numbers?

Present science says the electron has LITTLE mass.

Quantum numbers show inertial mass, or at least the energy required to reposition the electron.

So the electron must have considerable inertial qualities - perhaps at a different frequency?

Yes, Milo, charge IS shaumkommen because I found in 1966 that what the electron really has is gyro torque and we were mistaking this for all our electrical laws.

Milo, these are NOT different gauges. These are entirely different space-time realms.

Therefore we will NOT see the electron's spin correctly in our space-time realm because the electron's space-time interval is a bit different from ours.


Ampere got it right in the 1700s. Faraday got it wrong and we've been screwed up since.

It's simple, It's SURROUNDINGS, It's frequency - - - LOOK:

In BOTH magnetism and chemical bonding Electrons attract each other whenever they are locked into an orbital geodesic and their closest sides are going in the same direction (like gears meshing). Milo, your quantum scientist friends have totally disregarded this.

The reason for this is simple: Space-time is frequency conscious and space-time is being produced at various frequencies and it is being produced the least between entities moving on the same geodesic.

This is why electrons attract each other producing magnetism and this is also why you are attracted to the earth.

Space-time is being produced the most - Ampere showed you this too - whenever things move on parallel paths in opposite directions.

Surroundings enter into it because you are being pushed toward the earth and when magnets attract, it is because space-time - at that frequency - push the electrons toward the area of the least space-time production.


But the best is yet to come and this is WHY we have Einstein's cosmological constant.

If you forget your prejudices against the spinning electron and realize that all these FREE spinning entities have gyro torque. Then whenever a FREE spinning entity - either an electron or a star or even a galaxy - lines up with another similar FREE spinning entity, then what happens?

Since each has gyro torque then if their closest sides happen to be lined up to attract each other the gyro torque MUST keep shifting BOTH entities until they are more in a repelling position to each other.

You don't need either charge or the cosmological constant to explain repelling. It's all gyro torque.

And it's all surroundings and it's all spin/orbit frequencies.

Fitz

=============================

 

 

To which Milo replied:

On Saturday, Oct 18, 2003, at 17:13 America/Los_Angeles, Zeus wrote:

> >Milo Wolff said
>
> >>>>The property of communication between particles by means of their 
> waves leads to a symmetry among all the particles of the universe.
>
> In contrast, the real scalar quantum waves are on the micro quantum 
> scale. One by one they are the structure of a single electron but 
> contain the waves of all other electrons.. Your recognition of this is 
> VERY IMPORTANT to understand the structure of the universe. I guess 
> you realize that the inter-connected wave behavior means that each 
> electron or proton, or neutron is also part of all the rest and 
> vice-versa.<<<<<<
>
> Yes,
>
> I didn't realize that what I was saying was so similar to this.
>
> I was saying that space-time is generated the least when all these 
> waves were exactly the same frequency and exactly in phase.

Fitz.

You  have an  inner intuition for the truth  of  nature. (sometimes). 
You statement above is almost equivalent to the Minimum  Amplitude 
Principle for quantum waves  -  i.e. the wave amplitude tries to be a 
minimum at each point.

Best    Milo
>
> I never realized that they could be the exact same waves.
>
> But I guess they could - wow.
>
> Fitz
>
>